Birthdays, weddings, apéro hour: This is your crowd-pleaser.
Made from 65% Chardonnay grapes and 35% Pinot Meunier, it has a fruity freshness and light sweetness that appeals to many palates — and pairs brilliantly during the meal, too.
- 65% Chardonnay, 35% Pinot Meunier
- Aged on the lees: 18-30 months
- Dosage: 9g/L
- Fermented in stainless steel tanks and oak barrels
- Contains very low sulfites: <50mg/L
- Vegan: nothing from an animal used at any stage of the process
About The Maker
Produced by Champagne Colin, a seventh-generation family-owned house that works closely with the land in Vertus, France, using farming methods certified by France’s HEV (High Environmental Valuation) organization. This more natural approach favors taking care of the plants and soil, supporting biodiversity in the vineyard, and limiting the amounts of chemicals used. Go Behind The Bubbles to learn more about our grower partners in our Meet The Makers series.
Shipping is calculated at checkout. Please review shipping rates and options in our Shipping FAQs